The Fusion programme, funded by IntertradeIreland, is a cross border r&D programme which transfers project academic research and knowledge across all industry sectors to help strengthen their competitiveness. The programme focuses on collaborative applied technology and on average, each company that participates in the Fusion programme benefits from over £1 million worth of sales or efficiency savings in the three years following the project.
NWRC has supported a number of companies with projects in example areas such as:
- Renewable energy data mining and prediction
- Mobile network security
- New concrete outdoor furniture
- New rooflight systems
- NPD multi-head pipe welding machine
- Renewable products
- Agri & Aviation New product development
- Scientific NPD of plant bio-stimulants
The funding support available:
- 12-month support project – worth £31,000/€41,100 typically in the area of process improvement.
- 18-month support package – worth up to £44,250/€58,700 typically in the area of new product or service development
To find out if you qualify for financial support through the Fusion programme, call us on 02871276170.