We provide support to business through training and up-skilling and assisting businesses to source funding to undertake innovation and research and development. Once we assist companies to secure the funding we then work with the companies to deliver tailored solutions, through our technical consultants and College academic staff.
- Workforce Development and Up-Skilling – Accredited and non–accredited training funded up to 75% for companies via programmes such as the DfE Skills Focus Programme
- Bespoke tailored training aimed at meeting specific company needs
- Innovation and Research & Development Support – Specialist technical support aimed at new product or process development, development of solutions to key challenges faced by a company
- Recruitment Support –The BSC at NWRC can support local companies to access local labour and bridge the higher end skills needs through the Higher Level Apprenticeship Programme
- Signposting businesses and assisting them to attain funding support
Contact us to see how we can help your business.
Tel: 028 7138 6170